I have been tagged by a new Minion of mine, Gossip_Grl at ~*~Whatever~*~... So there are rules that are in place for this get-to-know you, ice-breaker, party game. If you do not follow the rules, one of two things will happen, either a pack of potbellied, pygmy platypuses will be released to hunt you down or a cherub will fly directly into an oncoming airliner, we don't know which will happen, the fate is up to those who get tagged.
The rules are pretty simple though: You must post these rules. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her. No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.
|People know this is not a Mommy Blog right?|
Now I have to tell everyone and their mom 11 things about myself, so here goes:
- I am a huge Star Wars geek and I pride myself on that.
- I am an Eagle Scout and Vigil Honor member in the Boy Scouts of America.
- I have a severe hatred of clowns.
- I have worked for the same company since I was a junior in high school.
- I have a slight case of O.C.D. or C.D.O. (because that's the right order of the letters).
- I despise cotton balls, they squeak.
- I feel stupidity should be painful.
- I am part of a paranormal investigation team called ParaPatrol.
- I believe in Bigfoot and want to go on an excursion sometime to find proof of one.
- I want to be a stand up comedian when I grow up.
- I write this blog so that I do not harm any innocent people in the wake of destroying the stupid ones.
- What is your favorite dessert? Well, gosh that's a good question, I would have to say by favorite dessert is a toss up between Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby (no puns please) and beer.
- What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is the Wombat. It's fun to say and it can be used to describe stupid people.
- What is my favorite fear? What the hell kind of question is that? Who has a favorite fear???? Gosh, I do love me a good fear of drowning or Man, I could go for a great clown to scare the shit out of me right now.
- What is your favorite movie? I have to lump the Original Trilogy into this one, Episode IV, V and VI are the best, but if I had to choose which one of the three I would choose Episode V...oh, sorry I mean The Empire Strikes Back, for those who know it by the name.
- What is your greatest fear? Fixate much on fears do we? My greatest fear would have to be loosing my family.
- What is your one guilty pleasure? My one guilty pleasure is nachos. I am a nacho connoisseur, I LOVE nachos, everywhere I go I try the nachos. From plain tortilla chips and the soupy yellow nacho cheese to gourmet buffalo chicken nachos. Man...now I want nachos.
- What was your most embarrassing moment? I don't embarrass very easily at all, so in all honesty I don't have a most embarrassing moment....sorry.....
- What is you dream vacation? Ahhh, good question. It would start with a trip to Disney FOR STAR WARS WEEK, then head to Skywalker Ranch and finish up over in England visiting the founder of the Boy Scouts.
- What is your favorite quote? I have two actually, "Proper prior planning prevents piss poor performance" and "Alright look, there's only one Return, OK and it ain't of the King it's of the Jedi."
- Truth or Dare: In the game which do you prefer? Do I look like Madonna? I never did like that game, but I guess I would do the Truth part if I had to choose.
- Have you ever lit a poop bag on fire on someone's porch? Guilty as sin, both animal and human.
Because nobody likes Mondays
Funny Odd Thing, Life....
In Stitches On the Compound
Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom
My Upside Down Life
A Simple Dude in a Complex World
The Mommy Rant
English Speaking Zone
Dating After Disney
And their questions to answer are...drum roll please:
- Which movie best describes your life?
- What is your favorite comic strip?
- Who or what is your favorite Star Wars character?
- What song can you listen to over and over and over?
- Are your farts loud, silent but deadly or in between?
- Who is your favorite stand up comic?
- If you were stranded in the desert and your wagon lost a wheel, how many pancakes would it take to cover a dog house?
- Are you allergic to anything?
- What is your ideal vehicle?
- Would you put one of those ridiculous stick figure families on your ideal vehicle?
- If we were to look in your browser history what would we find in the top ten?
|I apologize for tagging you...but if I had to do it, I'm not going down alone.|