Monday, April 15, 2013

A To Z Challenge: Marathon Monday

The other female in Star Wars...




 Well this is a terrible turn of events, I originally was going to do my post about Marathon Monday and how I can't grasp the concept of running, my sister in law has been trying to convince the Trophy to take up running.  Each time we both look at each other and quote Back to the Future III..."...run...for fun?"  Makes no sense to us.  Anyway, my post is still about Marathon Monday but I am changing it drastically after the events that have happened today, with that said I leave you with the following picture, I'm going to spend time with my family.

I know it doesn't help the victims or bring back the dead...

2 comments:

  1. You did well by keeping things "Marathon Monday" but dedicating it to the victims. Well done. Really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very saddened when I turned on TV to catch Dr Oz and learned what happened at the Marathon! A very sad day. Thoughts and prayers to those affected!

    ReplyDelete