Friday, December 16, 2011

Son of a Monkey Whore!

Oops sorry if I offended anyone with the title, sorry to any monkey whores who are reading my blog or any sons of monkey whores out there.


Actually that is one of my catch phrases along with "holy shitballs!" and "what the fajita?". Well actually there are more than that but I'm not sure about the character limit on this blog.

It's been over a year...AGAIN since I posted a blog and just recently a couple of friends of mine read my past posts and "urged" me to continue doing this in my "spare time"...suuuure why the hell not? The way I figure it this can be like a psychiatrist for me, kind of like how comedians use their stand up and the audience for their shrinks. The way things are going lately, this may not be a bad idea...hmmmm, well if this is the case you might want to grab a beer, sit back in your favorite recliner and relax, it could be an interesting ride.

As I sit here MANY things have changed since last year...yes when I last posted. Unfortunately I don't have time right at the moment to keep going but I think I will make a deal with myself and anyone else who feels the need to care, I will attempt to post a new blog at least once a week.

May the Force be with you! (Oh did I forget to mention about my Star Wars addiction? Stay tuned.)

No comments:

Post a Comment