So here's the deal in case you forgot, I have asked Lysa 10 questions about her firsts and she, in turn, has asked me 10 so without further ado, here are the questions as asked by Lysa from the Circus herself.
1. What was the first "real" concert you went to and when was it? Do you even listen to the band today?
Oh, a concert? Back in the day I had frequented
2. What was your first regrettable decision and why did you regret it?
My first regrettable decision? Holy shit balls, how am I supposed to remember that? OK, I know what it was. I stole a candy bar from the local general store. There I said it. I regret it because it was a family owned store in a town of less than 1,000. However...I returned the candy bar.
3. What is the very FIRST thing you think of when you wake up every morning or on most mornings?
I gotta take a shit.
4. What celebrity do you have the biggest crush on and when did you first develop you crush on them?
|Her and this exact moment.|
Ever heard of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Know who created them? That's right, I met, know and kind of still know Kevin Eastman the co-creator of TMNT. It was in the late 80s and I have several autographs from him. He even let my Boy Scout Troop camp on his property.
6. What was you first day in high school like?
Shit high school? I was scared shitless like any other normal 9th grade kid that was chubby and a geek. Thanks for bringing up bad memories....kidding, it was fairly normal just a little scary, I had friends that were with me since I was 3 years old, so it worked out fine.
Well....that's a totally random question. Lick a 9 volt battery to see if it was still working? What kind of idiotic guy do you think I am? I licked it because I was dared to not to see if it was working. Geez. Anyway, to answer your question, I would have to say I was probably around 10 years old and yes...it shocked my tongue but in a good feeling way like the rope in gym class...wait, what?
8. What was the first curse word you ever said and how old were you? What made you say it?
Shit, I don't fucking remember what goddamn curse word I said or when it was. If I had to guess, it was probably shit, yeah I'm pretty sure it was shit because shit was a common word in my house.
9. What was the first Bubble Gum Pop song that you remember from elementary school or high school that drove you nuts but now you sing it any time you hear it?
First, what the flying fajita is a bubble gum pop song? Did I miss something growing up in New England? Anyway, when I was in high school we did alternate weeks of academics and shop. In shop we listened to the radio and it was one of those stations that put their list on repeat, so it came on at least twice a day.
10. What was you favorite Cub Scout event and when did you first participate in it?
PERFECT! Cub Scouts! My favorite event was and still is the Pinewood Derby, the thrill, the race, the fun, it's so much cooler than NASCAR. My first one was in 1986 and I took first in the Pack and third in Council. I love the PWD.
So there you have this week's Ask Away Friday with Lysa from Welcome to My Circus.