Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A To Z Challenge: Twisted Tale

TK-421, why aren't you at your post?  'Cuz I got my ass kicked by a smuggler.
You know what I really enjoy doing?  I enjoy hearing a good story.  You know what I like doing more than that?  Telling a good story and I do just that in the NEW book by Life Well Blogged called Parenting Gag Reel - Hilarious Writes and Wrongs:  Take 26.  In fact I tell two stories in this book, which by the way you can get as an e-book or (drum roll please) paperback!


Do you enjoy stories feature pooping, bathing, the Minions, the Trophy, farting and more pooping?  Of course you do, otherwise you wouldn't be following my blog!  But wait!  If you act now, not only will you get my two stories published in a fantastically funny ass book but I will throw in many other humorous authors for FREE!  It doesn't matter if you use an e-reader or are a fan of the good ol' fashioned paperback, this book is for you!  Go to Amazon (you know, the site I broke) and download the book or go to CreateSpace and purchase the paperback version.

Now here comes the best part.  A portion of the proceeds from the sale of Parenting Gag Reel go to Autism Speaks a great charity that helps families that deal with autism everyday.  So not only do you get a great humor book filled with funny fuck authors but you can sleep like a baby at night knowing you helped out Autism Speaks, it's a win/win situation.

To celebrate me becoming a published author, I am going to be giving away  five copies of the e-book version next month on my blog once this God forsaken A to Z Challenge is done.

But! Fear not!  Beside the giveaway of the e-books I have decided to (almost) double up the booty.  To celebrate the illustrious conversion from blogger to author...no, not really illustrious but exciting nonetheless, I will giveaway three paperback books to three of my readers, this will be a Facebook giveaway though, my Facebook page is suffering and has taken a backseat to my Twitter account.

You see, I have been itching to autograph a paper copy of the book, you know to feel like a rock star, so I will personally sign three copies of the paperback and give them away to three (hopefully) lucky fans.  So if you want in, make sure you "Like" me on Facebook by clicking the really cool Facebook button on the right hand side of my blog and "Like" me.  The first contest will be announced on Saturday evening on my Facebook page.

This is kind of exciting...makes me feel almost famous.

P.S.  If you buy the book, make sure you leave a review, more good reviews lead to more sales, more sales lead to more donations to Autism Speaks.

2 comments:

  1. I have liked your Facebook page, because I'd be thrilled to get an autographed copy! I'll look out for the contest details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love that you are donating to autism speaks.

    Happy Blogging!
    Kaye Draper at Write Me

    ReplyDelete