Saturday, January 31, 2009

6 Day Work Weeks and Jar-Jar Binks

So I took Saturday off to do some work on our lovely house, but before I get into the venture I am spending time with my kids. Working six days a week really limits the family time you get so when you get a chance to spend time with your family you need to take advantage of it.

You may be asking yourself "Kevin what about Jar-Jar Binks, where does he fit in this equation?" well as I am writing this I am watching Daniel and Laura categorizing and making sure they have all of the Star Wars Galactic hero toys. I consider myself to be anal but Laura is really anal when it comes to this. However in her defense they are expensive toys and really really cool.

It amazes me to watch Ben and Daniel enthralled with the same characters that I grew up and loved, Luke Skywalker, Darth Vader, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, and also makes me smile to see them completely engrossed in the Star Wars galaxy from Episode 1 to Episode 6 and beyond.

Well that's about it for now, just some random thoughts about my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment